Advice and Support for Creditors’ Rights, Debt Collection, Contracts, Business Formation and Business Litigation. Committed to providing you with reliable service. Based in Madison, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Wisconsin. I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
- Bankruptcy Creditors’ Rights: As a creditor, you need debtors to repay their loans. You have the right to pursue the debt that you are owed. An experienced creditor’s rights attorney can present a clear and convincing argument to help your case.
- Creditors’ Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. I am dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. I explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
- Debt Collections for Creditors: The job of a debt collector is to track down debtors and obtain the money you are owed. I understand how frustrating it can be when the debtor does not comply. I successfully help you deal with uncooperative debtors and resolve your debt issues.
- Foreclosure for Creditors: In the current economy, it is often difficult for homeowners to pay their mortgages, and it is up to the creditors to collect what they are owed. When you are dealing with uncooperative homeowners, I can facilitate your efforts to reclaim your property. I understand the foreclosure process and can help resolve disputes.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. As a business litigation attorney, I can assist in resolving your business disputes.
- Loan Workout for Creditors: As a creditor, if your debtor is on the brink of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, I can help you negotiate loan workouts. I help your debtors understand what the future holds for their business after filing for bankruptcy, and I work with you to develop a strategy that benefits you both.
- Business Formation and Contracts: I can assist you in setting up your business and business contracts.
My office is conveniently located in downtown Madison at 30 on the Square. Call me at 608-571-6741 to arrange your consultation, contact me via email at [email protected] or contact me online.